Rate my poster

AOAPoster.jpg

Hey, I made this poster for my first event in my upcoming diray and was wondering if you guys could rate, hate, critisze it? Thanks

EDIT: Just realised theres noborder but for the meantime, just imagine there is a 1 px black border (Y)

Edited by Legend_Killer33

Guest olla666

First of all, I don't like the renders. It is a good idea to makes them match, such as having the two wrestlers facing off at each other, pr just getting them both to llok straight. The background colour does not fit in with the lower half, it is much too bright. Also, I do not like the BG brushing. I might also suggest you blend the edges of your render into the BG. The white text below, however, works well. Again, the "all out assault" text is very unappealing. I don't know what exactly you were trying to do with it.

Improve on those, and you have a nice poster, though I suggest a 500x600 size.

6.5/10

• 1 month later...
Guest AntoniusMN

The pics of Morely and Joe look good together... the bottom text is pretty good too... but like olla said... it looks too disected... like 2 posters in one...

7/10

The bottom of the poster is really well done. The black and red works very well and is nice and clean. I really like the whole bottom half of the poster from the logo-down.

The cuts are good and well sized.

The event name should stand out more rather than having blood or whatever over it. The top background isn't amazing and I think it would be better if it was a darker red to go with the red text.