Dave Matthews Band

Lowerdeck

So yeah, lately I been listening to some DMB. The same couple of songs over and over that I like... Ants Marching, Crash Into Me, Crush, Gray Street, Satellite, Crazy, American Baby

With that said, what other songs do they have similiar? And what albums (if any) should I get... preferably one including most those I listed.

"The Space Between", "Everyday", "You Might Die Trying", "Everybody Wake Up", "Dream Girl"...those are the songs i'd recommend. I'd say "Halloween" & "Don't Drink The Water" aswell, but try the ones above first and see if you like them, the latter two are a bit more "out there" for lack of a better term I suppose.

Edited by KRC

Guest digrind

You absolutely can't have a Dave Matthews collection without their amazing live version of "All Along the Watchtower" from I believe the Recently EP. "Bartender" is my fave DMB song.

As for albums, Under the Table & Dreaming is pretty widely regarded as their best. No one album represents most of the songs you listed up there, since you picked one or two from every one of their albums. I've liked DMB more as a song band than an album band, but Under the Table & Dreaming is good. I think Busted Stuff is their best myself. It doesn't have a lot of upbeat "Ants Marching" style stuff, but it's extremely listenable and very rarely drags.