The 2007 NCAA Tournament

ACCBiggz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was DAMN happy to see Winthrop finally pull it out. Hopefully, they can do it again, as I've got them knocking out Oregon as well.

And I seriously need Nevada to stop dicking around and finish Creighton. In a money bracket I'm playing, they're my Elite Eight surprise package. Of course, I am usually missing one of my Elite Eight before the first round ends, so why should this year be any different? And now Fazekas has fouled out. FUCK!

Winthrop is my Cinderella so I am happy so far, I only have missed one game today and that was cause I picked Albany to upset Virgina.

The slate of games today have definatly been more exciting then yesterday and I am hoping that Creighton can pull out the win against Nevada.

damshow, I had Long Beach St. as an upset as well, making it to the Sweet Sixteen but Tennessee really came to play.

I've lost about five now with Long Beach State, Georgia Tech and Creighton going down so it's not looking too good. At least all my Elite Eight picks are still alive, for now.

My bracket's done. I had Notre Dame going to the Elite Eight. Why? Don't ask. I'm glad I got VCU right. Bad thing about that is I picked them to beat Pittsburgh in the 2nd round. So glad Indiana won. Have them to go to the Elite Eight to play against Kansas. I picked Albany, as well. Had George Washington to go to the Sweet Sixteen. Only got 3 wrong, but I don't see a bright future for my bracket.

Whole tournament's been that way so far...I've never seen so many games where teams can't even break 20 by halftime.

Now, I need Kansas to flame out like they always do, Winthrop to stick it to Oregon, and Memphis to get stuffed by Nevada. Not too much to ask, I hope.

I've lost two Sweet 16's, but no Elite 8's, which is a major victory for me after one round.

And I'd be much better off if I'd had more faith in the Indiana schools. IU and Butler both winning both screwed me, especially since I had Gonzaga knocking off UCLA in my money bracket. Grr.

But, Purdue FTW over Arizona, and may they not get COMPLETELY throttled by Florida.

Whole tournament's been that way so far...I've never seen so many games where teams can't even break 20 by halftime.

Now, I need Kansas to flame out like they always do, Winthrop to stick it to Oregon, and Memphis to get stuffed by Nevada. Not too much to ask, I hope.

Well, Maryland is the first team that I had in the Elite 8 down. Before this my biggest loss was Duke (who I had going down in the Sweet 16)

Today has been quite the day so far for games and it's still really, really early. This round is gonna be awesome.