The 2007 NCAA Tournament

ACCBiggz

Well, thank you Stanford and Old Dominion for proving you didn't belong in over Drexel and Syracuse.

Fixed.

Can't believe ODU was one of my upset specials. Next, I'll get to watch Winthrop lose by twenty, I bet.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not they are going to let up, but if you have watched a OSU game the past 3 years... that's their style, they shoot threes. When they shoot them badly, they lose. This year they Oden for an inside presence to take the pressure off that...

So much for that Duke-Sweet16...

Edited by ACCBiggz

Well, as expected Central loses. However, as a student of Connecticut State University (not Central, a smaller one)... congrats to Central anyway for putting up a good effort against the #1 team in the nation. They will at the end of the night have done better than quite a few other teams in this tournament. For example: Marquette, Weber State, Stanford, GW, Old Dominion.

That Duke-VCU game was awesome. I knew that VCU had a great match-up when they drew Duke. I only lost two so far but that's cause I took two longshots in GW and Oral Roberts. I definitely hope they show Kentucky/Nova here tomorrow.

I've got Florida, UCLA, Texas and Memphis in my final four, though I was really tempted to take Maryland over Florida but that's the Terp mark in me.

Edit: I'm a retard. I have Texas beating Georgetown in the Elite Eight, how could G-Town be in the final four?

Edited by punky

I've lost a few teams so far, but I'm in good condition really as I had them all (with the exception of Duke who I had going down in Round 3) going down in Round 2.

Now if Oregon goes down then my bracket is officially fucked. They'll be the team that seperates me from the pack in my pools if they can pull out a run. I've got them going down to Kansas in the final four.

Anyone else have them going that far?

Well, Notre Dame just fucked some people over. I'm not one, as I had them going down to Oregon next round anyway...but I'm sure some people have them going far.

Creighton/Nevada is pretty much what everyone though it would be so far.