NASCAR 07

Guest JT179

I was hoping Martin would win at the end there. I mean, he's been around forever and is semi-retired. Harvick has plenty more chances to win the 500 anyway, how many more will Martin have? That's just my opinion why I wanted Martin to get the win.

Got to love the fact how Clint Boyer finished 18th ... crossing the line with his car upside down and about to catch fire

So did you guys see where Sunoco "the official fuel of NASCAR," went to NASCAR and demanded the Shell logos on Harvick's car, fire suit and Helmet be scaled way down or removed completely. WTF? In a sport where it's hard for a lot of teams to get sponsors, sponsors are being driven away because other sponsors feel threatened. NASCAR should really think about signing these exclusivity deals before they make them.

As for Daytona, in any other race in any of the years past, that yellow flag would of flown as the caution came out, and Martin would have won. Why it didn't come out this time, I don't understand. But I am not hurt by a Harvick win.

Now at California, I'm not sure who I would pick, but I believe that Kahne or Edwards are good picks on the win, though I wouldn't mind another Harvick win as I've liked him since his Busch days in the AC Delco #2 Chevy, or Dale Jr., or Truex.

It's tough to bet against anyone in a Roush/Fenway car. They've dominated that that track since it was built. Also can't look past the Hendrick boys. I'd say someone from Roush or Hendrick will win today. Everyone else is just racing for second on back.