Democracy

ONO

I think I remember someone round here saying they got it, well I got it myself today.

Started off as the UK, absolutely killed the middle class with a massive rate of income tax. Environmentalists weren't happy when I refused to put up petrol tax and contined to build a fine transport system. My party turned on me after the environmentalists set fire to oil rigs. Cunts! They even threatened me with my own life.

Meh, I'm actually going to give it another shot tonight, maybe take over as Poland, they have like 18 million unemployed, I wonder if I could halve that within a few years.

I keep hearing that the computer game is comparatively crap. I need someone to sell me on it.

Keep in mind that I already have games like Europa Universalis III, Hearts of Iron II, and all such similar awesomeness. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

Yeah that annoys me as well. Have you modded it with new policies etc? If so where could I download some?

And yeah, I'm now enjoying a Thatcherite length of rule..only longer. ¬_¬ and just for conversational sake what all have you done with your country? So far I have;

Introduced free meals within the education system

Brought back the death penalty..for most crimes. ¬_¬

And yeah, Be, you do Economics; my economy is crippled with debt, how can I get it down? I increased taxes, but that only works to a certain extent, right?

Edited by Lost Soul

Yeah that annoys me as well. Have you modded it with new policies etc? If so where could I download some?

And yeah, I'm now enjoying a Thatcherite length of rule..only longer. ¬_¬ and just for conversational sake what all have you done with your country? So far I have;

And yeah, Be, you do Economics; my economy is crippled with debt, how can I get it down? I increased taxes, but that only works to a certain extent, right?

Take away the free meals again? :pinch:

Take away the free meals again? :pinch:

Edited by Lost Soul