What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Showdown in Little Tokyo (1990) is a fun little Lundgren and Brandon Lee action flick!

Little known fact: Bruce Lee was supposed to be in this movie vs Dolph Lundgren, but Bruce Lee died over 15 years before the movie was made.

The Book of Life was decent enough, despite the plot basics being predictable and by the numbers. Visually very good, and it made me laugh a fair few times.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) was a lot better than I expected, especially considering it's Michael Bay film. Not the perfect TMNT film, but a fun enough way to waste an hour and a half.

Finally got around to watching, and subsequently finishing, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp and I miss it already.

Show me the fever into the fiiiire! Taking it higher and hiiiigher!

• Like 2

Started properly watching the American House of Cards (finally). Got through five episodes yesterday.

The tricky part is that I can only watch it when Stokerina is out of the house - because otherwise she will throw an absolute fit about me watching that instead of any of the shows she wants me to watch with her. :shifty:

McFarland USA - Great movie. Highly recommend it, if you like movies based on real life.

Am watching Hot Pursuit as a type this. So far, it has had a few laughs, but the trailer makes it seem more hilarious than it actually is.

We picked both of those up from a Redbox, and also bought Barely Lethal while we were out shopping. Not sure when we'll get to that one, as we're taking a trip to go help out one of Heidi's friends in another state later tonight.