What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Land of the Blind with Ralph Fiennes, Donald Sutherland and Tom Hollander. I like this film, its a bit on the nose but I like films about dictatorships and all that.

• Like 1

Johnny Be Good stands alongside The People That Time Forgot, a movie I watched not realizing it was a sequel, as the worst movies I've watched during this currently 214 film strong stretch. Pretty much every character is deeply unpleasant and this quirky, teenage sidekick turn from Robert Downey Jr is a step down from the one in Back to School.

Under Siege I didn't realise actually has some degree of star power to it with Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey and, too a lesser extent, Colm Meaney, Steven Seagal lacks the presence and one liners of some of his fellow action movie brethren though.

The Bourne Identity was okay. I swore I'd watch the others, and despite not really wanting to since BI wasn't that good, I've just started The Bourne Supremacy as I have a weekend to fill and 365 films to do :shifty: Hopefully the next two are better.