What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Jimmy, from experience, I know press screenings will sometimes omit it, but is there really no post-credit stinger? It's really mid-credits and that's it?

Didn't Joss himself confirm it? They didn't want people waiting ten minutes expecting one when they had no plans for it. Something about the schwarma being a natural joke and not having one this time around, too.

Jimmy, from experience, I know press screenings will sometimes omit it, but is there really no post-credit stinger? It's really mid-credits and that's it?

Didn't Joss himself confirm it? They didn't want people waiting ten minutes expecting one when they had no plans for it. Something about the schwarma being a natural joke and not having one this time around, too.

Yes. And I believe him. But I just wanted to make double sure.

I'll put the answers in spoilers just in case people don't wanna know. I won't spoil the content of anything, will just answer. :)

Also, forgot to mention, Joss Whedon actually showed up at the showing I was at!

Jimbo, without saying what it was, what are we looking at for the post credit stinger? Is it a Winter Soldier style teaser with set up for future stuff, or just a joke stinger like Iron Man 3?

It's a small teaser that sets up future stuff.

Only mid-credit from what we had.