What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Kinda dark at times too, like when Rabbit is trying to forcibly abandon Tigger in the woods because he's really annoying

That's because Rabbit is and always has been a bit of a shit.

• Like 4

Hated Vertigo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also Furious 7 is bonkers. The only downside, needed more ROCK. The scene where they rescue Ramsey is just insane. The action is over the top, the story is meh but it's so damn fun.

Escape from New York was another extremely fun John Carpenter film with an awesome sound track.

I got that one on Bluray last week alongside Little Trouble in China Town which you should also totally check out.

That's the best butchering of that title I've ever seen.

• Like 5

Escape from New York was another extremely fun John Carpenter film with an awesome sound track.

I got that one on Bluray last week alongside Little Trouble in China Town which you should also totally check out.

That's the best butchering of that title I've ever seen.

Offcourse I meant Big Trouble in Little China. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF.

• Like 1

Just watched Furious 7. I hate when people write it off as "That movie about drag racing" or some such shit. I love the whole premise of brotherhood/family throughout the movies. This one was no different with a fitting end for Paul Walker.

Everyone should try and see Katalin Varga, Peter Strickland's debut feature. It was made for about £25,000 and it's really effective. It's on Curzon Home Cinema to rent for £2, and it's just so worth it. Considering his work on Berberian Sound Studio, it shouldn't have surprised me how creative he is with his use of sound. Very excited to eventually see The Duke of Burgundy.