What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Spoiler free thoughts on Tenet, which I watched last night - Good (maybe Very Good) though not Great. 

The way the film is laid out seems to me to try and make the film feel twistier and more complex than it actually is. Like, you're kept off-balance by the pace so that certain elements don't have time to sink in. 

Generally liked the action sequences. Think I agree with some that the final act isn't quite to the standard of some of the stuff they come up with earlier. 

Acting was solid throughout, bar maybe one particularly dodgy Russian accent haha.

Better than Interstellar and more enjoyable than Dunkirk and Batman Begins for me, but otherwise the rest of the Nolan filmography is probably better. 

Watched Soul today. Enjoyed it. Not on a par with the Toy Story / Inside Out top tier, but still very good. Enjoyed the score/soundtrack too. 

• RPS unpinned and locked this topic