The Mafia Discussion Thread

So, Blaze, out of curiousity, who died and gave you permission to say shit? This is about the second time I've seen you acting like a mod of the Game Cube. If someone has used an idea, or reserved an idea, or run an idea, no matter how badly done, thought up, or never made, it is NOT your place to come out and give them permission to take the idea, or run the idea yourself.

With that said, FD I ran TV Maf, and I have no problem with you doing one. I might try to do mine again in the distant future, but TV is one hell of a generalized area, that I doubt we'd be trespassing in each others area anyway.

So, Blaze, out of curiousity, who died and gave you permission to say shit? This is about the second time I've seen you acting like a mod of the Game Cube. If someone has used an idea, or reserved an idea, or run an idea, no matter how badly done, thought up, or never made, it is NOT your place to come out and give them permission to take the idea, or run the idea yourself.

Really, Ace, chill. He's trying to be helpful, and it's not your place to ride the guy's nuts.

OK, so after some slight thought, and a tongue lashing on MSN, I now get made to feel like an asshole. Sorry for what I said JB.

Point is, I kjnow your trying to be helpful, but maybe in the future it'd be better to wait and clarify things, rather then jump in and make assumptions. TV Maf doesn't mean much really, but to me at least, its the second time I've seen you assume something here. Did you ever end up PM'g Pleatherface over TNA Mafia? That WAS originally his baby after all.

For now though, I'm heading back to my box.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

On another note, Avengers Mafia is still looking for one last player.

I count at least six people who joined Sousa's game but not mine, two of whom have run Marvel-themed mafias in the past.

Whatsupwidat?