The Mafia Discussion Thread

There's plenty of space for mafia games at the moment, it seems. Only DBZ, WWF:Invasion and Random Rules Mafia and Random Rules will be done in a couple of days. 12 Angry Men's starting soonish (which I'm getting more and more excited about) so people can probably afford to start one whenever they want now.

I'm going to be figuring out the roles for the long-reserved 'The Wire' Mafia soon. It'll be a small, vaguely Traditional type game in the sense that there won't be loads of power roles and I'll put no effort into the write-ups :shifty:

Sousa, I'd honestly thought you'd forgot.

I actually had, but I was going through my Mafia folder the other day to see what I had in the hopper and I realized I already had that game mostly ready to rock, barring some tweaks (I cut a pretty big mechanic once I realized it was, um, fucking stupid). So I should be ready to go in short order, wherever I fall in the queue.

LittleDaniel is dead. He was Philip Zimbardo, Individual-Aligned Absolute Nutter With A Prison Fetish

Fuck right off, I like Zimbardo. His stuff's on PBS now and again and it's a good watch when you're stuffing your face with ice cream because you can't sleep.

I'm going to watch Season 5 of The Wire next week just in case it gets spoiled when I'm researching/running Wire Mafia. I'll probably open sign-ups next week, but it'll be a 15/16 person game. If you want to sign up in advance, give me a PM. No knowledge of The Wire required. It'll be interesting, not exactly Trad-Maf but not power-heavy. No vanilla townies either, if I can help it, I've got loads of good ideas for this one.