The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Izzy's avatar should've been changed to Randy Orton giving somebody a headlock. That would've been aces.

Did you just say "that would've been aces"?

"Aces" is the gayest word you could possibly use to describe something good. Why else would Ace have picked it as his name (OH SNAP SON ITS OOOOON)?

The song "She-La" by 54-40 disputes that notion.

Reading through Blazing Saddles Mafia makes me want to run a proper themed Mafia again... I miss those, they're so much fun to plan and I've only ever done like two.

But I can't think of a theme.

Maybe Portal Mafia <_<

It took a while to snap all the pictures for the characters since I couldn't find ANY on the intranet but I enjoyed it mostly.

Glad you enjoyed the reread TEOL, too bad your internet betrayed you... and the mafia.

How about... the many faces of TEOL. Every character would be Evil or Overlordy or Underlady or 'Back when I first entered the Cube in BRIV.'

Um... and what is Portal?

You took the time to make all those picture yourself? Good LAWD, boy!

*sigh* Yes. I felt it important to get the right pics for the players. I thought it added something, maybe I was wrong. It's most obvious in TRW and Ruki's pics. But yah, that was me watching the movie and snapping pics, I fortunately included a few bonus pics since I didn't think I'd get 27 sign-ups.

Ah well. I've already got Josh and SDM pre-signed for the mafia I may never run.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Well, let's consult the queue:

1. TEOL

2. Someone else

Hey, looks like I'm next to go after all!

I know at least three Mafias are currently in the queue, one of which belongs to Jam. Tough break. :(