The Mafia Discussion Thread

My mafia is as active as I can make it. I try my best to keep on track of writing updates but sometimes work doesn't cooperate.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

After much thought, Avengers Mafia is on hiatus.

However, I promised you MPH-run Mafia, and by God you'll get MPH-run Mafia.

Look for signups tomorrow morning. :pervert:

• Admin

Would it be wrong to suggest that people who know they have a big event coming up, such as moving house, or holiday, or something along those lines, not sign up for games, or start running them?

Guest Mr. Potato Head
Would it be wrong to suggest that people who know they have a big event coming up, such as moving house, or holiday, or something along those lines, not sign up for games, or start running them?

I don't think you're talking about Perfect Ten - but if you are, I've already said that I'll still be online while on holiday.

• Admin

I don't think you're talking about Perfect Ten - but if you are, I've already said that I'll still be online while on holiday.

No, definately not Perfect Ten. Just a general observation, what with the recent flurry of Mafia activity.

I do think the town in such a game should be given a hefty label of fail if they were to lose such a game though. Seems to me the mafia would have to make some SERIOUSLY ballsy plays to achieve their goal, and surely they would have to make mistakes for the town to catch as a result.