The Mafia Discussion Thread

I've narrowed it down to two options.

"Avengers Mafia" for as many people as possible.

OR

"Avengers Mafia" for the 'higher reputation' half of the sign-ups, "West Coast Avengers Mafia" for the 'lower reputation' half.

Either way, everybody will get to play. :)

After that whole discussion with Sousa about mafia's for the victims of the well known mafia bullies? You need to ask?

Even though this IS a reversal of opinion on my part.

I didn't win a mafia in forever when I first started. Even though I was only lynched once in like twenty games I always ended up losing it for the town at the end or getting nightkilled one-two nights before finale. I've won... Hugars(Alphabet Mafia? I was known mafia don all the way through and won. That was sweet. :D), that one where 7 people won(Battle for Vinces Soul), Traditional Mafia 3, Jobber Mafia 1 + 2, Desmond Pheffier and Hitchhikers.

There might be more, but looking through mafias remind me how much we need a new Mafia: Cubed. Or even just EWB Mafia in general, posters as roles is the sickest.

My next mafia is going to be Diary Cube Diary Mafia...close enough?

...tell me more.

Who came in second?

I think I've won a good 7+ or so, I've done well. GoGo is a machine, though. <_<

Who do you think? (H)

Ah-Nold Mafia, Alphabet Mafia, Epic Fantasy Mafia, Traditional Mafia III, The Jobber Brigade: The Mafia, The Jobber Brigade: Mafia II, The Secret Diary of Desmond Pfeiffer Mafia

That's seven you've won. I'll admit I just totally skipped past trying to decipher who won BFVS Mafia. No way I was going there with that finale. Also SDM Mafia, because SDM said I was the only winner because everybody else was too inactive but I'm not quite big-headed enough to count that. I cut out those two with seven people as well. And I can't believe I forgot Hitchhiker's Guide! That puts me into double figures :D

You've got nine then, which is third place unless I've missed more, or LCS happened to survive BFVS too. And if any game runners are reading this, stop giving GoGo unkillable at night roles. NGH deserves to die :shifty:

I think I have a few wins. One of the Jobber Mafias, and I think I was on the winning mafia in Kingmaker.

5 - DMN (Star Wars Mafia, Firesale Mafia, Traditional Mafia III, WWE Mafia, The Jobber Brigade: Mafia)

Seriously, I've got records for everybody who's won a Mafia game that I could decipher. Don't doubt the power of boredom :shifty: