The Mafia Discussion Thread

Remember that game where Zan, TEOL and naiwf jerked off about how good they are at mafia?

What's that? All of them?!

• Like 2

Mafia Cube Trivia!

Which games have been deliberately named after EWB posters and which games have been inadvertently names after EWB posters? I can think of at least 2 of the latter.

My new one is going to be deliberately and flagrantly self-indulgent.

Also not sure if anyone mentioned it, but SDM did one of those too.

Argh I'm so annoyed I'm missing LBSC. That has to be the most stacked player list ever. Is there any way we can always have a 12/13/14/15 trad game running? We seem to have a good boom of guys who like to play them.

Im more upset that a guy named Pesci isnt in a mafia game about MAFIA

It happened on some Poker forum, but a user from that forum tracked him to here.

He did try to solicit money from people here, though. Just.. no one gave him any.

Awesome! I had no idea about that halo thing so I found the forum where it happened. He took like $1000 he was gonna use for a stake and just spunked it away. But the best part was when some other guy came into HHF's explanation thread and said "oh this guy's a douche, he does this all the time, here's his address and also some poetry he's written". Then two guys gave HHF $100 more to try to win their money back, but he lost that too. Seems pretty sad that people can get addicted like that, but it looks like he has a job now and he's paying them all back.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Did he doing anything good in the world of mafia? He's the only chance Newbie Mafia had of actually bringing anyone new in :shifty:

He was a very bad thief role in my last EWB Mafia, the only roles dumb enough to give him anything were Ruki and Slogger. :shifty:

• Like 1