The Mafia Discussion Thread

Haha, I like Revolver Ocelot. Being a filthy traitor in thug's DC: Gotham game was probably my favourite mafia experience.

That Ocelot role was probably the most fun I've ever had in a game.

Be hated it, of course. But fuck that guy, y'know?

I had this argument with -Matt- around the time of You Pick 2 because he claimed it counted as Traditional because you can safely fakeclaim. There are loads of different factors - number of abilities, nature of role names, whether you get write-up clues etc.

Argh I'm so annoyed I'm missing LBSC. That has to be the most stacked player list ever. Is there any way we can always have a 12/13/14/15 trad game running? We seem to have a good boom of guys who like to play them.

Hey, remember when Zan would let me run them like whenever I wanted? <_<

I can run a Newie Mafia! With no newbies!

EDIT: Hajj and SDM Mafia were the two I was thinking of, though the others obviously count. The two accidentally names ones are much harder to get. Neither poster is particularly prominent and neither ventures into the Mafia Cube (as far as I know.)

Edited by -A-

Argh I'm so annoyed I'm missing LBSC. That has to be the most stacked player list ever. Is there any way we can always have a 12/13/14/15 trad game running? We seem to have a good boom of guys who like to play them.

Hey, remember when Zan would let me run them like whenever I wanted? <_<

I also remember the time where I thought you were actually a good player.