The Mafia Discussion Thread

adameast is gone and I get Sousa-approval. Best EWB day ever :wub:

I agree with the adameast being gone.

Sousa-approval though can sometimes be bad (for Sousa)like in my first mafia game where I was a don and made bone-headed plays and he stuck up for me cuz I was a newbie and he approved of me.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

More games need to have stuff like RW's bomb in them. That could be a really great way to get activity rolling.

What do you know about activity? :crying:

I know that he ran Metal Gear Solid Mafia, which was over before I finished my sneeze.

Of all the Nexus, how did you guys let Ace get Barrett? <_< I mean, I'd even hesitate to let him have Justin Gacebriel.

He didn't, he was just too dumb to notice that there was already a Wade Benjrett.

More games need to have stuff like RW's bomb in them. That could be a really great way to get activity rolling.

What do you know about activity? :crying:

Honestly I died & quit paying attention (in large part because of how caught up I was in lolmafia) and by the time I went back to see how the game was going (i.e. just now) I found out I'd been revived. Then I posted. And now I find out through DM I'd already been replaced. Whoopsadaisy, apologies, sir.

shit I'm in Mel Brooks Mafia too aren't i? Damn Zan and his mindfuck.