The Mafia Discussion Thread

On the subject of Auto-lynches, lets all remember High-School Mafia, where I took out SDM on the first day in the middle of his arguing against someone.

Sure, it was more a daykill then a autolynch, but it was pretty badass (H)

autolynch role? Well I can go back to videogame character mafia (the one of strongarm) and recall Acei (Luigi) autolynching Ruki (Master Chief/ the SK I think).

To be honest, I was thinking of reviving Ace at one point but I kept on reviving the one with the Samus role since the person was spot on with the mafia leads.

Judge role worked out well in The Greatest WCW Mafia in the History of Our Sport. I think D-Extreme had it, which marks the best D-Extreme has ever played. Town used it to work out who both Hogan and Warrior were, and Warrior used it to figure out who Hogan was, giving him the win.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm thinking of registering a game entitled Ruki gets horribly tortured in many and varied ways Mafia ??? Players

Why do you hate me!?

Because all though she is a maneater, you are too fat for her to chew up, therefore you do not need to watch out.

SDM - please run BSG Mafia. I finished it all ages ago. And now, I want nothing more but to play BSG Mafia. I'll play like ten of the roles if I have to :shifty:

And Pesci, that wasn't a catch, that was you being a dick. :P And getting it right... :lol:

No it was you jumping on the bandwagon of some guy who was obviously town with poor logic and me lynching you based on a scum sign. It was fucking awesome!

I'd mark for a Burn Notice mafia.

I considered it, but I didn't figure there were enough non-evil characters to make it work outside of having Westen, Sam Axe & Fiona as the mafia.

Plus, expanding it to USA mafia opened up a lot more fitting mafia roles. I suppose Michael could realistically pull off cop, doc, blocker or vig though...