The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Take your time, man. I can say from experience that EWB is nothing if not a compassionate and understanding forum. Except naiwf. He's a cunt.

Hey, hey. Potato Head is just as bad, thank you. He'll come in here and be all "lol he super dead" and think just because he finishes it with a :) that excuses it, the dirty great gay.

Hey, hey, I kept my not-all-that-tasteless-considering comment off EWB completely. :)

Its Rugby. Kinda like gridiron, though since we're Aussie we don't need to be pansies and wear protective gear. :)

Update your game and stop mocking the greatest sport ever created. The only Aussie's who have been good enough to play in the NFL are punters :lol:

How many Americans in the AFL? :/

Why would any Americans want to play in the AFL? I can't imagine that the highest paid guy in the AFL makes even a fraction of what guys in the NFL do.

Ever think that maybe there are guys in the US who like to play Aussie Rules football? :/

Nah, me neither. I was joking about the Americans in the AFL comment, Aussie Rules sucks :shifty:

It's called "Smear the Queer" because the idea is to pile on top of whoever has the ball, i.e. "the queer".

EDIT: In a completely unrelated note, I need some advice on how to re-balance Mel Brooks Mafia. I've given it a week for sign-ups, but I don't know what roles I can eliminate to still make game play similar to how I wanted it to go.

Edited by Nick Adams

My first mafia was a miserable failure many years ago, but I am seriously considering trying to work up an Aliens vs Predator mafia sometime.

Also, I want to thank RW for an awesome game in Batman mafia. Looking forward to seeing the rest of how the game went down.

Damn it are the donators having another rename bonanza? Don't make me pay money to participate, I'll do it! (Only if I get Professor Farnswoldskool, naturally)

You just want to be able to go "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNSTROM!"

I concur. I don't think I've ran anything over 24 players, and I'm running like my seventh game. Large games are always great - Norro's Web Com 3 was awesome and a few others. But I think they're quite hard to balance out. I quite like the idea that someone suggested to me a while back of co-running larger games. Or at least co-creating. After Supernatural Mafia, I might have to take Pleather up on his offer and co-create a game with him or something. If he's still up for it (Y)