The Mafia Discussion Thread

Didn't we just go through this song and dance a month or so ago? I distinctly remember people whining about other people not being as interested in mafias, then I whined about people not having to be as interested in mafias, and then I thought we all grew up and became mature adults who could look past silly things like that. Since Josh decided to be mean to the rest of us latecomers and edit his post, why is it an issue again?

And when did Ruki explode? I remember Essa's, and perhaps it was because I was so frustrated with Zaz's constant refusal to believe anything I said, but I never really thought it was that funny, and re-reading it, yeah it was silly, but I still don't really see why people continue to spunk over it.

Jeez, I didn't get all this when I threatened to leave. Which is probably why I, you know. Left. <_<

You bastard.

Where was that sad little violin in the vault earlier, DMN?

violin.gif

Edited by Kaney

I exploded in Plubby's latest Golden City mafia. People were voting for me because they had noting else to go on, and I was mafia...I freaked out and tried to take out Momo, because I found out that he could only take so many votes before he was lynched....so I voted, unvoted, voted, unvoted, ect....him about 30 times. In the end, I got lynched, it sucked....yay for breakdowns!

People have been hoping for a repeat preformance <_<

I just can't believe people would take one game so seriously. I mean, I've been known to call people "fucking idiots", but still, I wouldn't leave the place over it. Though I did stop playing Mafia completely for a while because the games were starting to infuriate me. I guess if Mafia's the only reason you come here, you can't do much else but leave when you get fed up. Hopefully he'll be back though, since I like Josh.

I remember when Beeker flipped, that was hilarious. He's not been back since has he?

Only once, to post results for a B.C. indy show in The Ring and then end his post with "and by the way, this doesn't mean I'm coming back, because I'm not." I still think it's a phenomenally retarded way for an otherwise rational, cool guy to go out.

The mods decided to officially become a tag team from a diary in the Dome. I can't remember which diary it was, but it was Bob Holly and Billy Gunn, Hard-Ass Inc. The argument then turned to the consistency of being Hard-Ass Inc. and I don't really remember what happened from there.

• 2 weeks later...