The Mafia Discussion Thread

Bwahahahahahahaha.

I love how people in the WWE Mafia thread (aside from DMN) are now feeling guilty about lynching Josh and feel as though they should justify their position. :D

You better not be including me in that group, I didn't lynch him.

Somebody post a link to Essa's, I want to read it again. :shifty: Not that I forgot it.

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43151&view=findpost&p=870689">Just cause I'm nice

That's way too far in. The real hilarity starts /forum/index.php?showtopic=43151&view=findpost&p=870462">here.

I remember that. I also remember I spent half the game trying to convince everyone I was a doctor, telling everyone what I could do, reminding them all I could only die once, then getting lynched twice because they thought the first was a 'fake', and then when I ACTUALLY died not getting the justification of being able to go 'TOLD YA SO' coz Zan didnt reveal who I was.

I stuck around on EWB though without even one temper tantrum <_<

I can't help but feel like this is all bullshit Josh. Really, like I posted in WWE Mafia, if this is all over a fucking mafia game, you really need to grow the fuck up. People didn't believe you, you got voted out, get the fuck over it. Its not a personal indictment, its a fucking game.

Not like it's the first time.

*coughBeekercough*

Jeez, I didn't get all this when I threatened to leave. Which is probably why I, you know. Left. <_<

That's because you seemed like you were begging for attention more than leaving. JOsh here seems to have a legitimate beef. Either way, I don't see why either of you should leave.

Yeah, well, the only reason I'm still around is because of the Pop Prom now, which is why I'm not in any Mafia games. I've had to put a lot of shit on hold for the Pop Prom now, and I secretly hate myself as a result.

Edited by The Evil Overlord

I could run the Pop Prom for, like, a month-- probably not even-- and then I'd wind up just giving up/slipping up and letting it fall into inactivity like most any other major project I've done has.

So I can honestly say that for you and stok to have held out as long as you did, Overload, I'm pretty damn impressed.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

I vote option A in the 'YouPickMafia II' debacle. I'd rather just have the game end than have it run by somebody else and not live up to the expectation.

Final Fantasy D&D seems to be going well, so I'll ask - anybody fancy playing Fallout D&D? It's not really D&D, per se, as the game was published as a stand-alone things, but it uses similar mechanics (d10s and d20s control the universe) and combines them with the fact it's fucking Fallout and fucking rocks.

I remember a while ago that there were some rules proposed limiting the amount of Mafia games going on at once. Since I often float in and out of the Cube, I'm not sure if those rules were enacted or not. So, what I'm trying to ask, is it cool for me to start another Mafia (based on Big Brother All Stars) or do I have to wait for some other shit to finish up? The roles are written and everything is good to go, so I could have the sign up thread up nowish.

Final Fantasy D&D seems to be going well, so I'll ask - anybody fancy playing Fallout D&D? It's not really D&D, per se, as the game was published as a stand-alone things, but it uses similar mechanics (d10s and d20s control the universe) and combines them with the fact it's fucking Fallout and fucking rocks.

Yay! You think something I created is going well! :w00t:

But should you start that up, I will be the first to sign up....sure, I know nothing of Fallout, but....I just wanna play!