The Mafia Discussion Thread

I didn't mean any particular offense against you when I said what I did, but I have to wonder whether you thought that everyone is going to sit there and read all of those posts. I don't think it's your fault either. As I said in the Web Com OOC thread, people aren't willing to put their neck on the line to vote when they think someone is suspicious anymore. This leads people such as yourself who put the effort into compiling information to lead to a reasonable conclusion and who people should vote for. People then ignore your post because it was too long for them to be able to hold out reading it (we all have really short attention spans) and then they voice their suspicions once again, but do not vote, once again, and the cycle continues, until eventually, someone sees the solution to the problem as lynching the only person who's actually been doing anything particularly effective during the day period.

So while I don't want you to go, and I don't want you to stop putting the effort into playing, I would love it if you summarised before posting. >_>

Two options:

A) I declare YPM II dead and post all the unknown info.

or

B) A neutral party (someone not playing) volunteers to take over the game and I send them the necessary info. If interested, post a simple reply here saying so.

Either way, I want to be out of EWB as soon as I can be, but I'd like to leave with some scrap of professionalism left in tact, even though I've ranted most of it away. I'll post this in the discussion thread too.

I also want to say I really regret how I've acted the last few days, but I can't pretend I don't mean it either. I am very sorry, because there are some decent folks around here, but I have to get the hell out for the sake of my own sanity, which I feel I'm quickly losing a grip on anyway.

If you don't hear from me again, I'm sorry and take care.

I'm saying option A. And for what it's worth, I'm really sorry. It's second nature for me to be paranoid of EVERYONE (which I think I've displayed in WWE Mafia very well), and I would like to think that my reasons for being suspicious of you were more valid than "YOU POST LONG :angry::angry::angry:"

Bwahahahahahahaha.

I love how people in the WWE Mafia thread (aside from DMN) are now feeling guilty about lynching Josh and feel as though they should justify their position. :D

You better not be including me in that group, I didn't lynch him.