The Mafia Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

a bunch of people targeted me early on (one of them being Ruki, who proceeded to continually go "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE " on MSN, to which I sort of had to go "er, yeah, okay then" since I didn't want to talk about the game outside of the thread with him

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Well some of that's down to who's still alive in your game.

Aside from me, you, Pesci, Be, LCS, Momo, and maybe one or two others, there aren't that many people who are willing to stick their necks on the line and actually cast the first vote once there's no evidence past "I'm a cop and I got this result".

I don't want you to leave, but, admittedly, you tend to get long winded and over analyze things. That might just be because I'm more likely to move on gut instinct than over think stuff, but we all play the game differently.

I do think we're getting to a point where we need to lay off of mafia for awhile, because it seems like most of the good players (I'd like to think that includes me, but my ego dosen't extend past the dome) are getting a little tired of it.

I've never had a problem with you, and I agree with DMN. I can't even get past the first night anymore without getting killed.I suppose I could just be way more hated than I think I am, but it makes me wonder if I should even bother signing up for any new games.

Definitely an over saturation of Mafia games.

I figured Mafia would hit a boom at around this time, that's why I put Webcom Mafia III into the thick of it. I wanted it to be a big success because it's probably going to be the last in the series (Hence "Last Stand"), so yeah... spent a lot of time preparing for it. The oversaturation comes along and I manage to get my last hurrah out there before it hits :)

Josh, I honestly can say I have no problem with you, but you do seem to get, eh, how should I say... "over enthused" in mafia games when it comes down to it. Not always a problem, but at times like with WWE Mafia, it definitely can and does become one.

I've not been keeping track, but I'm pretty certain mafia games only slowed to a trickle for awhile there, Ruki :P

Anime Mafia was indeed fun though. Pity I came so close to winning and wound up falling short in the end.