The Mafia Discussion Thread

So, for those of you who read through my fuck-up in WWE Mafia, give me your opinions: is the tactic I used (sounds so pretentious, ugh) ever worth trying? Is it a sure-fire fuck-up every time? Am I just plain missing the point? Should I shut up and walk away from EWB?

I don't know what you were trying to do, per se, but if it was "Prove every mafia player on EWB is a moron that will vote for anyone suggested when it's bandwagon time without going to the trouble of actually making sure the player being voted for is in the game" then you hit the jackpot.

Also, it's wildly amusing and needs to be done more often.

So, for those of you who read through my fuck-up in WWE Mafia, give me your opinions: is the tactic I used (sounds so pretentious, ugh) ever worth trying? Is it a sure-fire fuck-up every time? Am I just plain missing the point? Should I shut up and walk away from EWB?

I don't know what you were trying to do, per se, but if it was "Prove every mafia player on EWB is a moron that will vote for anyone suggested when it's bandwagon time without going to the trouble of actually making sure the player being voted for is in the game" then you hit the jackpot.

Also, it's wildly amusing and needs to be done more often.

Nah, its just that, outside of stupid roleplaying posts, no one gives a damn about WWE Mafia.

*SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO RUKI*

HWAURRHBLKSDLKAUUUGH *GIANT, AWFUL LOOKING CHOP*

That was brilliant. It makes it no less funny that it's basically the same thing Zan did in your game, and yet people still fell for it.

It does however just backup what we were arguing about a few days ago, mafia's have pretty much run their course. There's a group of people who are going to be trusted implicitly regardless of the game, like Zan is the King simply because he started the craze, and there are people who are going to be killed as soon as is possible just for the fun of it, like when I always target De on the first night. The only way you're going to have an original proper game nowadays is if 80% of the regular players aren't allowed in :shifty: