The Mafia Discussion Thread

Some towns are making me go absolutely insane right now.

Which ones?

Chrono Trigger = Pope_facepalm.jpg

This.

I have it on good authority that Benedict made that pose after Ace's play in Fell Mafia.

And this. x1000

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Have I said a giant Fuck You to everyone yet?

Seriously, Fuck You All.

I'm sick of this. I try and play and make assumptions, same as every single one of you do. Yet I always seem to cop the most crap for it.

Yeah, I should have done this days ago; if I can get replacements in Television Mafia and Pokemon Mafia that'd be great, Essa and thug. I'm going to try to give Boondocks a proper shot because it's a really small game and it just started, but I definitely shouldn't be playing in any games the scale of the other two when BR is a giant gaping massive time sinkhole.

Seriously, Fuck You All.

I'm sick of this. I try and play and make assumptions, same as every single one of you do. Yet I always seem to cop the most crap for it.

Before you address "everyone", you should remember that "everyone" includes everyone, and that not everyone gives you shit.

Seriously, Fuck You All.

Before you address "everyone", you should remember that "everyone" includes everyone, and that not everyone gives a shit.

Fixed! :shifty:

I'm at a loss for what to do at this point. How long is Battle Royale? Is it possible to put my game on hold until Battle Royale finishes?

EDIT: And this isn't to imply that GoGo's participation is paramount. >_> I'm just noticing a general lag in discussions in all games, and I'm wondering if this is the best move.

Edited by thuganomic

Boondocks Mafia would like to say that "BR can eat a bag of baby dicks". I'm with thug in requesting a hiatus since I need to reformat my hard drive anyway and BR is killing off every single game in TMC right now from what I've seen.

Boondocks Mafia would like to say that "BR can eat a bag of baby dicks". I'm with thug in requesting a hiatus since I need to reformat my hard drive anyway and BR is killing off every single game in TMC right now from what I've seen.

Yeah, it kind of sucks. I used to be able to go away for a few hours, come back, and some of the larger games would have pages of new discussion and now everyone's like GOTTA WIN BATTLE ROYALE GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA.

But..

You won't win. BR SPOILER: Rebby wins, the end.

Group 5 is the longest, most tedious game ever. That is all.

Ross won't be happy you've said that. :shifty:

Why's that? I feel like I died in that game in 2008 and they just now got around to the next lynch. I shudder to think how long it will take to lynch someone else if endgame isn't reached in the night phase.

Group 5 is the longest, most tedious game ever. That is all.

Ross won't be happy you've said that. :shifty:

Why's that? I feel like I died in that game in 2008 and they just now got around to the next lynch. I shudder to think how long it will take to lynch someone else if endgame isn't reached in the night phase.

Futuramafia took like 4 months... but it only took the town maybe a day to decide on each lynch.

Edit: For the record, I wish I was exaggerating.

Edited by --Matt--

I never looked at that thread. Considering that Group 5 is a seven player game where two people died on the same night it amazes me that we're 25 days into it and they just killed the 4th person. It took 18 days to lynch one player. That's insane.