The Mafia Discussion Thread

I know that it's only May 28th, but I think IJS just stole the Worst Play award today from FD and also solidified himself as the Worst Player of 2009 as well. Good lawd.

I now know to never give a "green" player a chance at a good role, cause they will probably f it up

Certain players should just quietly take the lynch for the town's safety. IJS is one of those players. Instead he just fucked up your whole game. Addition by subtraction is viable sometimes. Any time he's in a game with a vig, the vig should make him the Night 1 target just to minimize the potential damage he can do if you're on the same side, and there's always the chance he could be scum which would just be an added bonus :shifty:

IJS getting lynched wouldn't help us either, though, that's the thing.

That's true now that the cat is out of the bag. But he just threw himself & RW under the bus. RW is going to be pissed, and rightfully so. Bodyguards need to STFU and not get both players killed.