The Mafia Discussion Thread

• Admin

Ace, you're good to go.

Also, Blaze, I don't consider MMPR to have finished, so you're not running a game of a large size until you can prove you can run a smaller game successfully.

Question:

If a Don has his NK ability, is lynchable, and dies before the rest of his group does... Is it standard practice to automatically transfer his NK ability to one of the others, or would people actually allow the mafia's NK ability to die with him?

9/10 someone takes over as leader. Sometimes the don has to send in the order of succession at the beginning of the game, sometimes it's written in someone's role that they're second in command, sometimes the game mod just picks a random mob member.

Question:

If a Don has his NK ability, is lynchable, and dies before the rest of his group does... Is it standard practice to automatically transfer his NK ability to one of the others, or would people actually allow the mafia's NK ability to die with him?

I thought the NK "control" would go to the next in order.

Ace, you're good to go.

Also, Blaze, I don't consider MMPR to have finished, so you're not running a game of a large size until you can prove you can run a smaller game successfully.

So I can't run a medium game, and I have no idea of a small game I want to run that would work, so no game running for me

Cause you have to run a small game first to run any other game, well thats what I remember reading

EDIT: Thinking about it, that was the only reason I even stopped working on TNA mafia, and busted MMPR out of my ass

Edited by LeBlaze James

I'm pretty sure you could start with a medium.. Maxx did, didn't he? I thought it was just, like, you had to run a small or a medium game before you could run a large one.

Oh right, so now we should lynch people for playing how they usually play. Lets lynch me for posting a lot, or you for being stupid or DMN for being aggressive. Seriously, it's not as though I ever said "LD can't be scum because he always lurks", I just said that your logic of "LD is scum because he's lurking" is bullshit.

Edit: Thought I was in the G3M thread then <_<

Edited by --Matt--

Oh right, so now we should lynch people for playing how they usually play.

I find it deliciously ironic you bitched about my reading comprehension because that's not what I said. Let me say it again: Defending anybody using any variant of the argument "it's what he always does" is, as our good friend Mr. Yahtzee would put it, pants-on-head retarded. See what word I'm emphasising there? Defending? See that? You saying "LD being inactive means nothing because it's how he always plays" is the stupid thing here, but thanks for playing.