The Mafia Discussion Thread

Matt(or anyone), how long do you think it will be until the second rounds of the tournament start? I need to take a small break from mafia, and I want to see if I need to be replaced. I shouldn't, the break probably won't last longer than two weeks, but I want to make sure.

Guest Zeddy

Sousa

GoGo

naiwf

Anybody else I need to make sure to kill on the first night if they ever come back and it's in my power to do so?

If you're that tired of getting nightkilled, stop signing up for games. Don't drop out of games you're already in and make the gamerunner look like a dick for including you over somebody who'd actually follow it through.

Just a quick message to say I'm going to be afk until Monday sometime as I'm away with the gf in Whitby for the weekend. :)

Sousa

GoGo

naiwf

Anybody else I need to make sure to kill on the first night if they ever come back and it's in my power to do so?

If you're that tired of getting nightkilled, stop signing up for games. Don't drop out of games you're already in and make the gamerunner look like a dick for including you over somebody who'd actually follow it through.

... dude, I dropped out of one game because I realized it was moving way too fast for me and I was out of my depth, and then the other game I was in died the next day so up until Pokemon I was only in one game. I think it's a much worse sin to realize that you're not going to be able to keep up with a game and then just not play than go "okay, shit, this isn't working, I should let someone else who will play get a shot."

I'll be around. I'm just not going to play very often, if at all for a while since it's pretty boring knowing that I'm probably only going to survive to the 1st or 2nd night update whether there are 12 players or 30+.

But Naiwf, we kicked ass in Final Fantasy. You have to stick around. I just came back.

Bwahahahahahaha. Pokemon R/B/Y has made me go back through DC Metropolis. I can't believe I got away with claiming Bizarro, Investigator and Protector with nobody but GoGo suspecting anything, especially after I convinced the town to lynch LCS based on the fact that I had investigated him after he claimed to investigate me and find me as scum, and then he came up town, and nobody called me on being an investigator.

This isn't even to mention how MPH got away with claiming Luthor and town. Oh my god was that game a clusterfuck.

I meant, who tried to nightkill Slogger, not who killed Howe.

*shakes head*

Intergang save Slogger9.

Bizarro hurt Slogger9.

LCS not Morgan Edge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Edge

LCS not Intergang.

LCS good.

Unvote: LCS

:lmao:

However much you love me for that role, half of it should go to Hajj for suggesting it :P