The Mafia Discussion Thread

I'd like to send a big fond "fuck you" to the town of Fell Mafia, for shooting themselves in the foot and basically screwing each other over because they took the logic I gave them and decided "LOLBANDWAGONGUYZ" would be the best course of action rather than discussion. Just simply amazing work, they should really get some kind-of medal for that kind of stupidity in the face of everything that was set before them.

Thanfully, as a not-town member, I can't be a part of your rant.

If that lynch triggered End Game though I'll be insanely unhappy :(

I already admitted to being scum. Nice to see you read up Matt. Its even the top of the last page I think.

However, I'm Indy, so yeah :)

I'd like to send a big fond "fuck you" to the town of Fell Mafia, for shooting themselves in the foot and basically screwing each other over because they took the logic I gave them and decided "LOLBANDWAGONGUYZ" would be the best course of action rather than discussion. Just simply amazing work, they should really get some kind-of medal for that kind of stupidity in the face of everything that was set before them.

The town didn't bandwagon Norro. The scum piled on.

lol, Nabeel.

Also what actually means don't talk about the game outside the game thread? Considering Norro just....kinda did.

Talking outside of the thread means talking about a game to someone who is in it and not your mason/mafia partner, or talking at all to someone who isn't in the game to run ideas by them. I know of a couple of players who do this regularly.

No one has ever pitched me ideas or told me anything. It's only happened when they're dead townies, they're like "I know you're mafia :D" and I deny it and they're all "The gamerunner told me <_<" and I'm all "yeeah ok, I'm totally killing it though :D"

People have legitimately gave advice though, even against me. I'm cool with it, though.

I just think that people shouldn't get outside help. The players I'm talking about are bouncing ideas off of each other, not asking questions once they've been eliminated. I could have ruined a couple of games by answering some questions that were sent my way.

Yeah. I think I had a logical reason for why...eh, whatever, it doesn't affect me too much. I still like the game, Split's are usually among my favorites, but that was bad play.