The Mafia Discussion Thread

And let some of the mafia's currently gathering sign-ups finish. There are far too many mafia's trying to get under way at the moment. Soon the Game Cube will go into overload.

At least give it six months before you do the second one.

How long has it been since Webcom Mafia II? I forget, actually o_O

All I know is I am WELL prepared for Webcom Mafia III. I'm actually very excited, it should be a fun game for everyone. Also, yes, some characters will be reappearing as their older selves Be, so DJ Kaz may well make a reappearance.

But yeah.. hopefully this gets to be a large game, as I have enough roles prepared for one :P

Poor GoGo, he got one of the most fun roles in Webcom II and was killed the first night. The Schlorbians would have been so awesome to watch prank everyone constantly.

ah yes WCMII, where my role was to attack people to earn gold. The better the victim, the more the gold.

So naturally I went and picked the Mafia Don on the first night, and then was killed before I could discover just how much I'd earnt.

I SO wanted Thompson to last further into the game, just so when he did come up, people could go "WTF?! Jack Thompson in a Webcomic Mafia was the serial killer this whole time?!"

Instead, it was "WTF?! Jack Thompson in a Webcomic Mafia is the serial killer that couldn't get anything started?"

I mean sure, the latter is more appropriate for the man, but still.

I SO wanted Thompson to last further into the game, just so when he did come up, people could go "WTF?! Jack Thompson in a Webcomic Mafia was the serial killer this whole time?!"

Instead, it was "WTF?! Jack Thompson in a Webcomic Mafia is the serial killer that couldn't get anything started?"

I mean sure, the latter is more appropriate for the man, but still.

Well he was suited VERY nicely for Webcom because of his grudge with Penny Arcade, and since both Gabe and Tycho were in the first, I thought it would be hilariously unexpected to have him in.

In hindsight, Webcom II's town was incredibly well organized. I mean they started off with a great chance at victory due to having Hajj and SSTB and Ace, but the fact that so many people were working together and were able to figure out who was on their side, plus the fact that Hajj was the luckiest man alive in the game at the time (honestly, he wouldn't stop beating his targets to death, I mean what the hell) spelt victory for the town.

Seriously, Hajj pretty much wound up doing the best he possibly could have with his role. It was all luck for him, and that luck won it for the town. I was NOT expecting things to go that way, but they did :P