The Mafia Discussion Thread

No more need, he's got all his roles

EDIT: Could people please stop calling me Attention Whore in their games? -_-

Edited by Attention Whore

Meh, Metallica may have been a fluke, but I'm still pretty new. I'd say I'm maybe a C+/B- scum player, but more of a D/D+ town player at this point. Witness my latest trend of trying to act like I know what I'm talking about (Tournament, TV) and when I find new ways to amaze people with my stupidity (Candor Falls, Greatest Moments)

I basically play these for fun and to (maybe) exercise my brain. I try not to let the game results bother me because I'm still trying to figure out how everbody plays.

I want to know why this 'new breed' of mafia player (woc, Halo, etc) think that you need to post tons and tons to be a 'good townie'. Especially Halo. Dude is fucking AWFUL. I fucking hate him, and I shall kill him in every game I have a night kill in.

Ugh, it's because of the current influx of games teaching them that it's the smart way to play the game. Fuck smart, I want to go back to day 1 lynchwagons. Needless to say I dislike the current state of round discussion each lynch phase, even if it is leading to a larger amount of town wins and good play.

Which is not to say that I don't like mafia, more that the current style of play takes a lot of the fun out of it until the latter stages, especially in larger games. I can understand why some of the bigger name players are becoming frustrated, being killed on Night 1 or subjected to ridiculous reasoning for a lynch, or even having to put up with shit just because they're a big name player (see Sousa vs Maxx in Webcom IV? I think)