The Mafia Discussion Thread

I've had no problem with EWB towns when people have been hammering them over the past couple months/maybe years, at first EWB towns changed to be more strict because people were saying how stupid they were letting people trick them 'n shit, now they do not believe anything without legitimate evidence, and the person providing the evidence must also have evidence on how they are suitable in supplying said evidence.

NFL QB eh? I remember being the first to say that he wasn't lying, but voted for him anyways cause I didn't want to be annoyed in actually defending him and said "might as well try out the roles." Then he posted twice more and I was all "You're an idiot for thinking he's mafia, by the way. He's guaranteed town." Then I got myself modkilled cause ROLE POST REQUIREMENTS ARE THE FAGGIEST THING IN THE WORLD. Except when I was Delirious.

naiwf didn't smear Sousa hard enough, damnit.

As an aside, besides finding Essa out through the most brilliant deductions in the history of everything ever, my favorite part of that game was seeing right through your scum tactics and then having my instincts be exactly right. Aside from possibly West Wing, NFL QBs may have been the most I've ever enjoyed a game.

As an aside, besides finding Essa out through the most brilliant deductions in the history of everything ever, my favorite part of that game was seeing right through your scum tactics and then having my instincts be exactly right. Aside from possibly West Wing, NFL QBs may have been the most I've ever enjoyed a game.

Both games you ruined my shit in. :angry:

Looking back at the shitstorm that's swirling in that game, I'm almost glad I died before getting a chance to post anything.

The person that I WILL smear is WOC for doing a horrible job at pretending to be me or Sousa in the tournament. Stick to your game of being the quirky radar slider. You can't wear the big boy pants yet. In short, Metallica is looking more and more like a fluke with every passing game :shifty:

Edited by naiwf

We should all express our love for games in this time of angry, angry play.

Games I've enjoyed most:

1. Alphabet Mafia. Outed don on like second day. Went through the entire game having fun, doing actual cool things as don that led the town off my team and then won cause I had a partner I never knew about. First win as don so it's always near to my heart, even if it was a Hugar mafia. <_<

2. Super Smash Bros. Awesome, anyone who hasn't seen the ending with a mafia of GoGo, Sousa and I should.

3. Probably WWF92. Loved it.

4. WMIIA? Me + Pesci as mafia, we had 3 others but they died in back-to-back-to-back lynches in like the first 4 lynches, then we just raped. - Best part of this game was when like, my key defense was "If I was mafia Pesci would by dead by now" ahaha.

5. That one Zan mafia that didn't finish where we had group chats and I was TEOL

Honorable mentions: Jobber mafia, Silent Hill, Hitchhikers, CHIKARA 3.

1. Final Fantasy - Was down 16 vs 2 when I came in and still won the game with Forker thanks to Jesusmonkey and Sousa allowing me to get my feet into the game and pit town vs cult. My first scum win.

2. Wrestling's Greatest Stables - I feel like I dominated that game without really using my abilities. The only blemish was that I really wanted to kill MEG even though I felt like he was town.

3. Lemmings Mafia - Sheer dominance by the scum squad of myself, Josh & Pizza. I particularly enjoyed taunting people with the Booty Dance at the end.

4. The Asylum - Again, I think I handled that one about as well as possible.

5. MMPR - Not over, and I'll probably lose but my catch-a-scum ratio this month has been outstanding. Will probably be replaced if I can't figure out the last goon is.

5a. Buffy - We won, I was on point with my reads not lynching WOC or MEG even though I was tempted. I was particularly gratified when GoGo killed Ace at the end :)

1. West Wing - Attaching a hook to stok's nuts and dragging him around despite knowing nothing of the canon was great fun, especially once endgame rolled around and DFF joined me.

2. NFL QBs - Probably the most satisfying town game I've ever had. I was on the edge of my seat when Josh said I was scum, and I was sure it was all over. How we managed to turn that around and not just divine the identity of the conman but also half the rest of the Mafia, I will never know.

3. Movie Monsters Mafia - The endgame sparring session with pizzamonkey was a thing of beauty, and as far as I'm concerned, it put pizza on the map. Beating him and attaining flawless scum victory was even better.

4. Smash Bros. - Yeah, echoing MEG, that was a glorious, glorious game and only isn't higher because I didn't survive to the end.

5. Mage Wars I - The first one. Snatching victory from the jaws of apathy was a lot of fun. I just wish Evafreak hadn't won with us.

1. Super MARIO - I was awesome. So was Sousa. We were awesome.

2. Epic Fantasy - I was awesome. Had almost every scum pegged, and was investigating the main remaining threat the night I got converted to them, and then I fucked the town over big. If it weren't for Mysterio 2000X gaining a kill near the end, I would have won with the rest of my team.

3. Anime Mafia - Mine and Norro's epic debate at the end, me vigging rocksta on only a hunch, and pretty much everything else. Was great.

4. WebCom III - Weren't discovered as a mafia even until the other group was completely gone. Fucked myself over due to eliminating the other mafia group myself, but still had fun doing it.

5. Food Mafia - My only time as SK and I didn't even manage to get a kill off. :( But the game itself was fun.

1. Super MARIO - I was awesome. So was Sousa. We were awesome.

Very close #6 for me.

As for Evafreak, who cares? I can't think of any game he's ever been in that I've appreciated his presence.

Mysterio was always kinda quiet. He was in Metal Gear Mafia with Benji, Kaney, someone else and I though. That actually is probably my most enjoyed game, I completely forgot.

We went like 10 turns in 2 days, outed ourselves as mafia, convinced the town we were with them, I think Kaney knifed one of his partners and we just lol'd our way to a win, I got nightkilled day before win though. Gay. :/

Metal Gear was my first mafia. I was completely kill immune and never got to play.

Seriously, there needs to be another game like that...

That was hilarious and sad at the same time. I felt so bad because I invited you personally just for the role.