The Mafia Discussion Thread

I know how you feel Sousa. Heavy is the head that has completely fucking lost its marbles :shifty:

Fixed.

I'm not crazy. I don't think Sousa is but I'm still about 100 posts away from catching up in that thread where someone killed me before I made a post for the 2nd time in about a month <_<

I know how you feel Sousa. Heavy is the head that has completely fucking lost its marbles :shifty:

Fixed.

I'm not crazy. I don't think Sousa is but I'm still about 100 posts away from catching up in that thread where someone killed me before I made a post for the 2nd time in about a month <_<

Happened to me, too!

In a 30+ player game, it really makes you feel special, eh? :)

*high fives MEG*

I guess getting killed for being a good player is better than being dragged along to endgame for being a shit player. I was just watching this week's Survivor and thought how similar that game is to Mafia.

*high fives MEG*

I guess getting killed for being a good player is better than being dragged along to endgame for being a shit player. I was just watching this week's Survivor and thought how similar that game is to Mafia.

Remember Jam in WCMII? Posted like five times in the whole game and won.

*high fives MEG*

This weeks Survivor was awesome! I knew what was happening cause of spoilers, but it was awesome anyways.

Below is spoilers!

JT + Stephen = F2. Taj comes in 3rd, Erin 4th

It happens in Big Brother, too. It happened in both Big Brother and Survivor on these boards(I brought like, Kaz, Blaze and some new guy to the final 5 with me in Big Brother and I was bringing Ace to the final with me in Survivor til I got caught cause people realized I was doing the same thing in Big Brother. <_<)

On this note, Ace! Survivor 2 stat. :@

So, since I've now been cleared as town, can someone tell me exactly what one would have to do to get people to believe them? I did just about EVERYTHING I could do, I was completely open and honest, and its pretty fucking clear that EWB towns simply don't read posts, and just go 'zOMG KILL IT! KILL IT! BEFORE IT KILLS ME!'.

I'm through with Mafia. Nothing that gets me this pissed off can be healthy for me. Candor Falls and the role competition, and I'll help FD finish up the roles for The Mansion, and then I'm done.

Same...ish. After Fell and Candor Falls, I won't be playing any games except the tournament for a good while. I'll probably get bored once my exams are over and start playing again, but I really have no desire to play these games at the moment.

You'll all come crawling back for McDonald's Mafia, the 36-player game that has surprisingly little to do with McDonald's!
Joker McDonald wins or we riot.

I think the next time a noob signs up for mafia they should be required to read the following.

1) "The Great DMN Debate" in Candor Falls.

2) "WOC Made A Harmless Reading Comprehension Error, Stop Picking On His Scum Slip Him Already Naiwf & Pizzamonkey!" in Metallica where WOC was the sole survivor.

3)"Pizzamonkey MUST Be Scum! (Except He Wasn't)" in NFL QB.

4) Ace's "I Know How GoGo THINKS And He CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SCUM! (Except He Was)" defense in Buffy before they can play their first game*.

Too many people let metagaming distract them from some fairly obvious but subtle truths in a game.

* A bunch of regulars should also read that stuff to brush up on the importance of looking for scummy play instead of thinking about minutia that has nothing to do with the actual game as a reason to make decisions. This disclaimer does not apply if you were scum in those games because you were doing your job stirring up the fecal matter.

Edited by naiwf

3)"Sousa MUST Be Scum! (Except He Wasn't)" in NFL QB.

I liked that one better. Remember that one, naiwf?

YOU.

ARE.

NOT.

TOWN.

:D

I've learned since then after taking the remedial online course at EWB's mafia college :shifty:

Edited by naiwf

3) Was actually Sousa Must Be Scum, I was just the first person to defend him. But yeah, that's a great one to read.

I also love those examples because I was right in all of them. :shifty:

Edited by Anal Wart Eating Monkey