The Mafia Discussion Thread

mantelope.gif?

That was option 2. It just looked not nearly nomadic enough.

Also, the antelope claim has to be an early Scummy candidate. MPH knew it was bad and it was obvious he was throwing in the towel, but fuck it. That deserves recognition.

Edited by Box 11

I have no idea what any kind of 'good play' for a Bus Driver is. As far as I can tell, you just do stuff and see if you get lucky.

I think the only way to make a good play as a bus driver is if you know your targets abilities/alignments and such.

• Admin

I think Split played bus driver quite well in WWF92 - deflecting any attempts on the outed thief onto the unkillable Mayor. Of course, the plan falls apart when he comes public and tells people that's what he's doing.

Nope, I knew as long as you were around, killing cops would be a pain in the ass.

I think I targeted you on the same night Split, so you were double-killed.

You know, just to demonstrate how wrong you were. :shifty:

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, I may have just had Marcos block you...and then you died, which was win-win.

Edited by stokeriño

So is it good play for a bus driver to redirect an unknown ability onto a good player? <_<

If you're a copycat or bus driver and you're willing to test something out either do it on a lurker or someone who might be a target of the person you think may have the kill anyway. That's what I did when I copied Sousa's kill onto Pizza in West Wing.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
So is it good play for a bus driver to redirect an unknown ability onto a good player? <_<

If you're a copycat or bus driver and you're willing to test something out either do it on a lurker or someone who might be a target of the person you think may have the kill anyway. That's what I did when I copied Sousa's kill onto Pizza in West Wing.

Exactly. At least on the first night, copy your ability onto somebody extremely unlikely to be targetted by anyone else so you know you're actually the cause if they die.