The Mafia Discussion Thread

The use of the day kill in MMPR totally fucked the mafia.

It was the overuse. That and the fact that you and Halo played like scummy scummers of the lurker variety. If I didn't have to deal with Cloudy's womanly approach to lynches "no, wait and let them express their FEELINGS first!" :shifty: I'd have had you two lynched days ago

I just want to run my gaaaaaaaaame

I probably shouldn't have joined any games because all I can think about is running my own.

Edited by Vladimir Cloudlov

I didn't realize how bad it would get when I started this. I just wanted to try something different after reading Haruhi mafia.

It would have worked, but Pleather is an incredibly selfish player and would rather lose the game for everyone involved in said plan. If Halo hadn't turfed himself, you would have won easily. I hope RW modkills all of you for ruining the "essence" of the game and he comes back and has Ramon use the Fingerpoke of Doom on Hogan to win the game himself :shifty:

WWF 92 is ridiculous, Buffy is an even bigger claimfest than MTPO was, MMPR is just... weird... and the tournament keeps lagging along and hitting deadline after deadline with no lynches.

Come on people, we're better than this!

Blame Pleather <_<

As for the tourney, this is what happens in a 5 player game. The second round might start by July 4th at this rate.

MTPO = Mike Tyson's Punch Out, you know the one game in 2009 with the lynchable don. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Edited by naiwf

WWF 92 is ridiculous, Buffy is an even bigger claimfest than MTPO was, MMPR is just... weird... and the tournament keeps lagging along and hitting deadline after deadline with no lynches.

Come on people, we're better than this!

Blame Pleather <_<

As for the tourney, this is what happens in a 5 player game. The second round might start by July 4th at this rate.

MTPO = Mike Tyson's Punch Out, you know the one game in 2009 with the lynchable don. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Also, I thought you got NKed though?

I meant killable. In every game I've played this year the don couldn't die unless his goons were dead, except for the one where I was the don. To make things even worse, I didn't even get my kill off because of a dice roll. I think I should have still been able to kill Sousa and Pesci should have killed me afterward. Instead Little Mac looked like a little bitch.