The Mafia Discussion Thread

I'm not enjoying that game because just about every ranger has been outed by a daytime ability. The mafia doesn't even have to work to find out who they are before they kill them off. They obviously know who isn't in their group, but this is a bit ridiculous. If Pesci hadn't stopped two night kills from happening the game would probably be over already.

Gimmick posting requirements are shit. That one was particularly shitty. Since it doesn't really matter anymore, every post had to be "sarcastic and witty." Basically, the person who had that role always had to be "on," which kind of sucks.

No more gimmick posting requirements ever. They tend to only amuse the GM anyway.

I didn't even do it to amuse me, I only did it because I couldn't have thought of anything else for Kimberly except a beloved princness, and I was damn sure not about to do that. So yeah, lesson learned and will move foward from here

I'm not really fussed about it. It's your first game, and it's been fun for what it was, and once I settled into the "talk like a valley girl" mode it was a bit easier. But yeah, I've used them in the past, but I'm not a big fan of gimmick posting requirements.

*sets up every role in his next game with gimmick posting requirements*

Oh, and I've got two words for ya.

Been slackin' on that.

That's not two words at all! Not at all!

I don't care as long as pizza dies. >_>

And if he doesn't the next game we're in where I have a kill or a silence or something I'm just going to use it on him to be a douchebag. :shifty:

Edited by Vladimir Cloudlov

I don't care as long as pizza dies. >_>

And if he doesn't the next game we're in where I have a kill or a silence or something I'm just going to use it on him to be a douchebag. :shifty:

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."

:shifty: