The Mafia Discussion Thread

I'll make a Frenemies list if you run a Mean Girls mafia.

Pft, if I run one after Watchmen it's either gonna be Fairly OddMafia or .. there was some other idea I had, but I forgot it.

Well it sucks, I was just so happy I finally could play mafia again so I started spewing what I thought of the game and I've never had to gimmick post before so I am used to just...type normally, but then when I posted it popped into my mind but obviously I can't edit so.... yeah, shitty move but hey, can't change it :shifty:

Roleposting requirements suck. Actually suck. If I ever get one again I'm going to be asked to be replaced.

I really didn't expect to get modkilled anyway, because it's just such a lame way of getting killed. Sousa didn't gimmick post a couple of times too actually. Ah whatever, case closed <_<

Gimmick posting requirements are shit. That one was particularly shitty. Since it doesn't really matter anymore, every post had to be "sarcastic and witty." Basically, the person who had that role always had to be "on," which kind of sucks.

No more gimmick posting requirements ever. They tend to only amuse the GM anyway.