The Mafia Discussion Thread

It was great two days ago, now it's getting gay.

I blame Pleather and WOC for gaying it up at the end. Momo should just modkill them both and give the town our victory already.

The thing I feel most bad about is the claimfest. And then from there it's just been downhill.

I was fucking awesome though. <_<

It was great two days ago, now it's getting gay.

I blame Pleather and WOC for gaying it up at the end. Momo should just modkill them both and give the town our victory already.

This.

Also, Sousa, I wish you were alive in SSBMafia so you could have gotten the win :(

When I cherrypick the mafia, they win :shifty:

I should've won that game. I single-handedly pegged the entire other Mafia and pretty much picked 80% of the kills. MEG pulled it off for us in the end, but I did the heavy lifting before that. And GoGo was also there.

It's one of the great mysteries of life, like "what's actually happening in the Bermuda Triangle?" No one knows. We sure won't. We sure won't..

WHEN was the last time I did this?

WWF 92? :shifty:

Also, pizzamonkey, I demand you make a frenemies list and put me on it. :angry:

No, didn't meltdown. I made an attempted claim, and it backfired, and I accepted it. Not a meltdown.