The Mafia Discussion Thread

Bwahahahaha, I wish I didn't hate that goddamn pizzamonkey so much, because that move in WWF '92 was legendary.

He stole that from me in Marvel, except the fucking cult was ginormous by then and killed me :crying:

That town deserves to lose though. It's been like two weeks and no one has asked the obvious question RW and I both want to know. Shame on you WWF '92 town!

Bwahahahaha, I wish I didn't hate that goddamn pizzamonkey so much, because that move in WWF '92 was legendary.

He stole that from me in Marvel, except the fucking cult was ginormous by then and killed me :crying:

That town deserves to lose though. It's been like two weeks and no one has asked the obvious question RW and I both want to know. Shame on you WWF '92 town!

There were only three people! That's not ginormous at all!

There were only three people! That's not ginormous at all!

In a town of 6 it is. It was you, GoGo and HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED against 1 townie (essa), 1 mafia (LD), and me. I thought it was 3 town vs 1 cult/1 mafia/1 indy because none of the cult players were trying to lynch me when they had to know I wasn't a townie. If HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED wasn't cult I would have won that game. FUCKIN' CULTS!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop? Well I'll never know, because Mr. Goddamn Owl isn't here. Is that the question? IS THAT THE QUESTION?

EDIT:

Also, I called pizzamonkey.

Hey! So did I!

Edited by Vladimir Cloudlov

How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop? Well I'll never know, because Mr. Goddamn Owl isn't here. Is that the question? IS THAT THE QUESTION?

The answer to your first question is 3, it's proven in the commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IA5Cv_5-g8...feature=related

The answer to you other questions is no. I can't wait until that game ends so I can ask the question and watch as a whole bunch of light bulbs go off in people's heads. It will be glorious! :w00t:

Edited by naiwf

I unscrewed my light bulb before the game started, so you won't be getting any glory from me. NEENER-NEENER.

Also, am I the only person rooting for Fell and Mayko in Fell: Feral City? :shifty: The entire reason I didn't give up when our numbers dwindled in Criminal Minds was because the protagonist has to win. And even though I was technically the mafia, I was still the main protag. I HAD TO WIN. FELL HAS TO WIN TOO! :@