Guest King Tut

Day one:

"Sousa must be the SK, he didn't know there wasn't a true town group!"

"I don't think so MPH, I'm not the SK."

"Sure you are!"

Night one:

MPH is dead, he was Earth-Aligned

Sousa is dead, he was Earth-Aligned

But winning Phoenix Wright didn't hinge on finding the two other people with your alignment. :P

Ohhh. Yeah, I didn't read Zodiac Mafia at all.

Zodiac Mafia was a much more standard Mafia game than you guys seemed to think it was. There were four town alignments, and the Gemini Mafia and the Cancer SK were a threat to all of them.

From here on out I've decided to stop roleclaiming in games where it's worth a damn, stuff like YouPick is fine since anything can be in it, but in wrestling games and stuff, fuck that, it makes it boring. Ability claims I'm good with, but reading WWF 1992 and it being all "oh this guy must be this alignment" or "this guy won't be vanilla" is annoying me.

Guest King Tut

So tonight is the night I reveal everybody's total games played and winning percentage.

To hype this up, let's have some guesses for winners under the following categories:

1) Most Games Played

2) Highest Winning Percentage

3) Highest Ratio Of Total Times Targetted With Night Actions To Total Nights Alive

I didn't actually research that last one, I'm just 100% positive of the answer. <_<