The Mafia Discussion Thread

:|

I wish I could figure out what the fuck's up with my play lately. I mean, aside from it being bad. I've played awful in every game I've been in since Criminal Minds, save for CHIKARA. ugh.

Yeah, you're going to have a long wait. Fell's activity is booming. <_<

See, if you see activity is going down in some mafia's then why not base the picking of players on the amount of games they are in? Yes, ofcourse I'm saying this 'cause there are 7 mafia's going on and I'm not in one of them even though I signed up :shifty: , but people choose the well known players over activity.

Is it not possible to turn editing off in the mafia cube? Wouldn't that be easier? If it's not an option in the Admin CP, I'm sure it could easily be coded by one of those techy geeks that makes IPB codes.

That's a tremendously awful idea. Some game mods actually like to edit their opening post to update the living/dead list.

And the winner is 14 black... sorry, no winners here.

14 is red. :shifty:

I put red and then convinced myself it wasn't, I should have googled to check but it wasn't worth it for a quick joke.

I've just had a ridiculously convoluted idea for an aspect of an nWo mafia game.

It's screams of being such a clusterfuck that it would no doubt implode. But at the same time, this makes it appealling. :shifty:

I saw this while looking for an nWo mafia. It has nWo roles and also lWo, but it's no nWo mafia :pervert: I've already come up with the roles/names etc, the alignments are not confusing, I swear :rolleyes: