The Mafia Discussion Thread

Aw, I got all excited thinking I was up next now that C-MIL's game is over. I forgot his game was a trad game and not a small game. :(

Everyone is afraid to make any votes, in case Sousa yells at us.

Random idea I thought I'd share. I've just come up with it, and I think it's retarded - so I'll share it with you - EWB. A twleve player game with 24 players. There are two players assigned to each role. One player plays the day phase, the other plays the night phase - but the players that share a rule aren't allowed to talk out of the thread. One set of players can only talk at night, and send in the action, the others can only vote and play at day. It'd be a right clusterfuck as the people with night actions wouldn't know who were targetted.

Reassure me that this wouldn't work.

All games are ridiculously slow right now - or at least it seems that way, man. It's ridiculous.

It does feel that way. Even though YPM2 has a bunch of posts, it seems to be forever between actual activity. I fear the real judgement day will come before Judgement Day Mafia II.

Edited by Merry ChrisWalkerBushmas

• Admin
Another question: what would happen to an unlynchable don if he edited his posts? For example if his goons were still alive and he edited his posts - would he be killed? Random question I had as I read WWF '92.

If he were in my game, yep he'd be killed.