The Mafia Discussion Thread

We were awesome, I just didn't want to toot my own horn. >_>

It should be noted that I investigated Josh on the night I died too, and it took every ounce of will I could muster not to burst into the thread shouting "LYNCH HIM" when he turned suspicion away from himself.

And I think we made a pretty good mafia duo in You Pick 2 as well. Dumb luck on the towns part (or so it would appear) is entirely what resulted in both our deaths.

We were awesome, I just didn't want to toot my own horn. >_>

It should be noted that I investigated Josh on the night I died too, and it took every ounce of will I could muster not to burst into the thread shouting "LYNCH HIM" when he turned suspicion away from himself.

And I think we made a pretty good mafia duo in You Pick 2 as well. Dumb luck on the towns part (or so it would appear) is entirely what resulted in both our deaths.

I wouldn't say Sousa's was dumb luck at all.

Just came in here to say that silencing roles are once again, fucking awful.

Yeah, lie detectors definitely hamper the scum's ability to lie. Less detective roles in '09, it's much more fun being able to pick them up through play.

Which is why I was starting to enjoy WWF 1992 until SOME FUCKING CUNT SILENCED ME, THANKS A LOT YOU FUCKING PRICK.

Haha, I remember those two going back and forth. It was entertaining. At least you had it in the right series. But in hindsight, Roy should have been a member of the bad ass mafia, and Little Slugger should have been the SK.

Gogo, run AM3 already <_<

No. Burnt out on mafia games and taking a break from them after MPH's thing which I signed up for as a favor to him. Plus I need to iron out a few more roles.

See this GoGo. That was over a year ago. Run AM3 already. >_>

This is the kind of awful meta-gaming that has fucked me over in the past. Focusing not on scummy behaviour (he certainly hasn't quoted any examples of such), but on our pre-conceptions of what characters (or groups of characters) should be what alignment.

He's learning. :o

...desperately... want... to post... in WWF 1992... will... risk... pain... of modkill.

I know exactly how you feel, I had to resist the urge so many times to post during the day I was silenced. Ugh, I hate silencing roles and I hate the last 3 night phases of that game (boot camp, silenced & then killed).

And I'm resisting the urge right now dammit.

Edited by deangelo