The Mafia Discussion Thread

The Mafia Tournament is already turning into Newbie Mafia all over again. IJS makes the most stupid comments, yet he gets away with it because people already know he's weird anyway, then one player goes after another player for a minor (joke) comment which isn't relevant at all. Damn, I wish I was in the tournie after being rejected like 4 times in a row from mafia games now :/

Edited by The Quasi Juice

Sooner or later, IJS is going to be scum and no-one's going to lynch him cos they'll just think he's dumb <_<

Thats my plan too <_<

IJS is the greatest mafia player that ever lived and everyone else is playing for 2nd. I'm pretty sure I know the mafia in Group 1.

Tell me tell me :w00t:

Just putting it out there, but Super MARIO Mafia was one of the best town played games I have ever seen, and a supremely fun game to boot. Sousa played a fucking brilliant end game there, and I think in total we lynched only one townie the entire game.

In conclusion, Mushroom Kingdom Mafia is going to rule, and I'm expecting a pre-reg cause I pimped it of my own free will. :shifty: