The Mafia Discussion Thread

Do people have a preference as to what side they're on? Personally, I've never had an enjoyable time playing as mafia. Seems to be that, at least in the games I've played as mafia in, there's no real communication going on and you just end up being 3-5 individuals who know who not to target.

So I noticed. :angry:

"Wow, he was sure annoying in this other game. I'D BETTER KILL HIM IN THIS ONE."

I love how often that's happening lately. It's fun and clearly good play.

Just wait till we're in a game where I have a chance to kill you. :P

I was curious as to how you avoided lynching. I don't remember seeing a PM saying you were unlynchable.

Edited by Merry ChrisWalkerBushmas

I've never been Mafia upto now.. but by the sounds of it. It would probably make the game alot more interesting. If mafia members didn't know who was in the mafia apart from who the don is. And the don knows all his mafia goons but is not allowed to tell them who else is a goon.

I think playing as Mafia could be a heap of fun with a really dedicated Don and a group of players who were in pretty constant communication about things - but in my experience, even if the Don has been on the ball, it's just hard to get a group who are equally motivated and online as often as one another.