The Mafia Discussion Thread

I have the reverse effect - I always trust one of MPH, -A- or Sousa, and usually suspect the other two.

I also always suspect naiwf after seeing how he plays in Marvel.

Oh, and Essa. I always suspect Essa.

What is everyone's opinion on openly stating/not stating that the mafia will have safeclaims when you're a game-runner?

Also, I am always suspicious of Srar and my suspicion of naiwf and Sousa fluctuates given their abilities, how many townies are being lynched (especially in Sousa's case), and how long they've stayed alive. After Marvel, I find it nearly impossible to trust naiwf because I'm a bad person. Sousa, I just always have the intrinsic belief that he may be fucking over the town now thanks to other people constantly pointing it out here.

What is everyone's opinion on openly stating/not stating that the mafia will have safeclaims when you're a game-runner?

Also, I am always suspicious of Srar and my suspicion of naiwf and Sousa fluctuates given their abilities, how many townies are being lynched (especially in Sousa's case), and how long they've stayed alive. After Marvel, I find it nearly impossible to trust naiwf because I'm a bad person. Sousa, I just always have the intrinsic belief that he may be fucking over the town now thanks to other people constantly pointing it out here.

I think it's good to tell people you've given safeclaims even if you haven't. It prevents the possibility of "claim or die" games which is always a good thing.

Sousa is usually scum (at least 51% of the time :shifty:) so it's OK to think he is, I'm just mean to people who don't think things through which comes across as scummy to people who don't think things through.

Fuck safeclaims. You shouldn't need 'em.

For me, it's Josh, Naiwf, -A-, and sometimes Pizzamonkey.

That's because I had a streak of about 10,007 games recently where I was indeed scum.

Before that, I had a similar streak of being investigator.

This has all led to me giving the hell up on playing mafia for a while.

Just modding for now.

Also, I found a good quote to the people who say "SDM is scum because he's aggresive!"

Yes, Sean has a habit of going overboard as well, but he's Sean. He's always been outspoken and aggressive in his arguments, and we've all come to live with that.

That was from April 2006.

I'm aggressive! It's established fact. Stop killing me for it.