The Mafia Discussion Thread

gj Thing town.

Thanks Cloudy. It's almost like you knew we would win the game 2 turns later :shifty:

What can I say, other than that I'm psychic?

Nah, it's just the other day Pesci said he wanted to make a double account so he didn't get nightkilled first night in every game.

The only person who has multi-accounts around here is Sousa. He's also known as Josh-oo-wuh, Pizzamonkey, Bill_da_bill, Inoki, SeanDMan (I think), DiGrind, Ron Basquiat, Kobane and probably some more I'm forgetting.

Edit: Actually I lie, Toffeefan posting reminded me that he is also a double account of lolkylemop.

Edited by Footjob Fever

Nah, it's just the other day Pesci said he wanted to make a double account so he didn't get nightkilled first night in every game.

The only person who has multi-accounts around here is Sousa. He's also known as Josh-oo-wuh, Pizzamonkey, Bill_da_bill, Inoki, SeanDMan (I think), DiGrind, Ron Basquiat, Kobane and probably some more I'm forgetting.

And that's just the Cube. In the Dome, he goes by at least the names of "Dukes", "JStarr", "naiwf" and "God-Awful". In fact, it's not uncommon to see him holding prolonged conversations with himself. We just nod, smile and run at the first opportunity.