The Mafia Discussion Thread

Change Vote: HttK

For misspelling Vader. Your spelling mistakes are showing up very strongly on my VADAR, which is like a radar except I kick your ass.

Best ability ever.

I think that if I ever have a nightkill, I'm just going to use it on FF. Fuck that guy. Unlynchable Dons should always be over the top, trying to distract the town and getting them to attempt to lynch them as many times as possible. Shit, when I was Chris Hero I came out at the start of the game, and it worked beautifully.

I remember when I first did that, no one else was doing it, now all the cool kids are doing it. <_<

This was like 2 years ago for Alphabet Mafia, I didn't do annoying shit after I was outed on like day 2, but I did stuff like "Change Vote: my mafia partner That should be lynch :D" when it was one vote away so people would be like "wait a second, let's back up."

I did a bunch of cool shit I bragged about to TEOL. I used to be so cool. <_<

I'm starting to wonder if any of my suggestions were used. I think either # 1 or # 3 probably got in, and I have a feeling I'll find out pretty soon one way or the other. It's a fun game to watch. I think I'm better off as a viewer of the large games.

Well, I did it first. <_<

Three and a half times, actually. Admittedly, the Game Cube hadn't formed by then, so you could argue that it's not the same thing, but by the time I ran the last one Mafia had overrun the Cube anyway so quite a fair share of the roles were Mafia-based by then.

Also, you'd find that my idea of game design is a lot different from RW's. Is it different enough to warrant a remake of his game? I would say so, but I don't want to step on his toes, so if he says no, I'll just drop the idea and let him do it.

Edited by Zan and Max